Introduction - Three Goals I Want to Achieve This Year
There are various goals for this year that I hope to achieve, and that I will work toward achieving. The main goal that I am going to focus on the most is to get A's in all of my classes this year, so that I can maintain and boost my GPA. My second goal is to join more clubs and participate in other extracurricular activities so that I can figure out what my interests are and spend quality time contributing to my community through things like volunteer work. Finally, the third goal that I wish to achieve this year is to get a really good SAT score so that I don't have to worry or stress out about having to take the SAT multiple other times, and so that I only need to take the SAT a minimal amount of times.
Comments
Post a Comment