Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Prompt Response: Something that I have always been curious about is the origin of the universe. I understand that there are eight planets in the solar system, however I’ve never actually learned about how they came to be created. I also know that there are billions of planets in outer space, however I know nothing about them. I don’t know how long they’ve been in outer space for, or even what they look like. This has made me very curious overall about how the universe and outer space were created, and if any life does actually exist on planets in outer space. 

Summary and Reflection: Today in class we continued editing our argumentative paragraphs that we constructed in groups. We had already written the paragraph out on paper in class on September 2nd, so we began typing them up on writable and editing the paragraph as we did so. This was a very important and useful assignment as being able to edit a paragraph or any piece of writing to improve it is extremely important and is a skill that needs to be nearly perfected, as it is something that will likely be frequently used in the future as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Think about an argument or disagreement that you wish you could have handled differently. What happened, what was your goal, and what would you do differently now? Use at least one idea from Chapters 1–3 of Thank You for Arguing in your response.

Prompt: After reviewing the feedback on your argument essay, identify one thing you did well and one area you need to improve. Explain what you will do differently the next time you write an AP Lang argument essay.

Prompt: Think about a time when you exaggerated something to make a point, tell a story, or get someone’s attention. What happened? What did you say? Why did you exaggerate? Looking back, do you think your exaggeration made your message more effective? Explain.